CHERRY PICKER HIRE
If you need to facilitate working at height either long-term or on a one-off project, choose South Wales Access Hire and browse our range of cherry picker machines today.
AERIAL WORK PLATFORM ACCESS SOLUTIONS
Cherry pickers help to make light work of working at heights and obtaining access to difficult to reach areas. Our fleet includes a range of machines that are different makes, models and specifications which means that we have access to the best cherry picker to suit your needs. Also referred to as 'Boom lifts' these pieces of platform access equipment are a firm investment when it comes to making your project easier, quicker and more cost-efficient. At South Wales Access Hire we provide hire on your terms. We arrange delivery at a time that suits you, provide competitive prices and one-off hire, short-term hire and long-term hire on all of our cherry picker equipment.
FOR ALL YOUR ACCESS ISSUES
TRUST SOUTH WALES ACCESS HIRE
CHERRY PICKERS & BOOM LIFTS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE
Our range of mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs) are available to cover working with heights from 3.6m to 50m and include:
Push around vertical equipment
Stick boom lifts
Track mounted lifts
We are based in Swansea and cover all of South Wales. Free quotes are available to so why not talk to us today?
With its compact dimensions and class-leading working envelope, the HeightRider 12 has always been versatile and reliable. Add to this a low weight chassis and a powerful four-wheel-drive system and you've got the HeightRider 12 4x4 (HR12 4x4) - one of the most complete 12m (40ft) self-propelled boom lifts available.
Its telescopic upper boom provides increased accuracy when positioning the platform and 6.10m outreach make the HR12 4x4 self-propelled boom lift perfect for reaching up and over all kinds of obstacles.
The HR12 4x4 self-propelled boom lift's deep tread rough terrain tyres provide extra grip even on soft ground.
Nifty's trade-mark 'Bi-Energy' option allows the HR12 4x4 self-propelled boom lift to work in a wide range of environments.
HR12 4x4 | 12.2m Self Propelled
- Haulotte Activ'Energy Management takes care of your batteries
- Haulotte Activ'Screen (onboard diagnostic)
- Maintenance free brushless AC motors
- Minimal maintenance & downtime
- 3 m outreach vertical jib
- Zero tail swing
- Progressive electric drive AC motors
- Optimal agility in confined working areas
- Longer lifetime
- Unbreakable hoods in composite material
- Durability multiplied by 3 on pins, bushes, non-painted parts and fastening hardware
- Smart transportability
- Versatile and effective transport solutions with forklift tine pockets
- 25 % gradeability to easily climb truck ramps
- Almost zero battery maintenance: automatic and centralised water filling system
Vertical MastsSTAR 10